- News and reaction ahead of Group A’s deciding matches
- Berardi and Locatelli at the heart of revitalised young Italy
- Ramsey can show Italian public he is far from an unfulfilled
- Any comments? You can email Daniel | tweet @unitedrewind
It’s been a long week and a short week.
Related: The day Denmark stood still: Christian Eriksen’s collapse and the heroes who saved him
Nicky Bandini shares some thoughts on Italy. I’d heard Locatelli was good but even in that context I’ve been surprised by how good. I wonder if he might get a rest today, partly so that Marco Verratti can get going but mainly so that he’ll be ready for the knockouts. Part of me feels bad talking about players who might move on when this tournament is finished, but it seems unlikely Locatelli will play another season for Sassuolo. It’s not often the best Italian players play outside of Italy, but I can think of a load who could use him.
Related: Brio of Berardi and Locatelli at the heart of revitalised young Italy
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3zIcm5R
0 comments:
Post a Comment